Terms and Conditions
1) Only first year University of Nottingham (UoN) students are eligible to buy tickets and entry to the venue will also require presentation of a free UoN wristband which confirms this. These wristbands are available in on campus and off campus halls (and are available for collection when room keys are collected). They will also be available in the Graduate Schools for postgraduate students and Living Out hub for those first year students not in halls. Wristbands will be found in the SU Welcome tote bags. It remains your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid wristband and entry to the venue can be refused without it. Where this occurs no refunds will be given.
DEFINITION OF University of Nottingham (UoN) FIRST YEAR STUDENT:
UoN first year students are those that have accepted a place on a full-time or part-time course starting in September/October 2017 at the University of Nottingham. This includes Postgraduate courses as well as Undergraduate courses.
2) A maximum of 1 ticket per person can be purchased for each event. Tickets can be re-sold or transferred within the FiXR ticket platform but the SU accepts no responsibility where this takes place. Only individuals with a valid ticket and free UoN wristband will be eligible for entry to venues.
3) An order for your ticket is not complete until payment has been paid in full.
4) Event details are correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
5) Rights of admission are reserved by each venue.
6) In order to gain entry to events where alcohol is being served, a valid ticket and wristband must be accompanied by one of the following forms of 18+ age verification ID: passport, driving licence or national identity card. Failure to present one of these forms of ID at the venue will result in you not being able to attend the event and where this occurs no refunds will be given.
7) The event or activity may be filmed, photographed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a participant of the event. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the events team.
8) Where transport is offered, space on each coach is allocated on a first come, first served basis and is not guaranteed.
9) It is your responsibility to check you have the most up to date information on transport and arrive at the advertised meeting points with sufficient time. The most up to date information is on our website. If in doubt please ask one of our Welcome Mentors.
10) If you miss any provided transport, we would advise that you use the Students’ Union exclusive taxi provider, DG Private Hire. They offer set pricing to our members and can be contacted on 0115 950 0500
11) Tickets are non-refundable.
12) If an event or activity is cancelled then you will automatically receive an electronic refund.
13) At our discretion, we may decide to offer refunds for exceptional circumstances. Please email SUFinance@nottingham.ac.uk giving details of your name, the event you purchased a ticket for, the event date, and your order reference number from FIXR. No refunds will be offered after events have occurred.
14) If a refund is provided, the amount refunded will exclude a booking fee. The fee varies by event but is maximum of £1 and is the cost the Students’ Union incurs from a third party.