Ambleside Primary School
Ambleside Primary is a state of the art school, built for 21st century education. As well as providing excellent facilities for children in Aspley, it is at the heart of a much wider regeneration in the area. It is an integral part of the newly developed campus, offering a full range of family facilities and support with a Sports Centre, Sure Start and a Community and Training centre. The school itself sits in extensive grounds, encircling a courtyard. It is bright and spacious, with large shared areas for practical work and an I.T. infrastructure that will be the envy of any school, for years to come
Come and join us at Ambleside and help us achieve our aims to Achieve, Be Proud, Suceed, Together.
About Your Role
We need help to 'Meet - Greet - Play - Repeat!'
Wokring in a school has many challenges, epecially working in a deprived inner city scfhool. It's invaluable to any career - but are you up for it?!
You will be helping...
- Read with pupils
- Observe swimming lessons
- On School Trips
- Source Classroom Resources.
- Cutting out/laminating.
- With Concerts (costumes, singing etc.)
- With The Toy Library with children under 5.
- With the Elderly on Tea Dances (approx 5 times a year)
- With the PTA on Discos etc.
- With Christmas Fairs, fundraising and more!
A minimum of 2 hours per week for a half term (6 to 8 weeks) A full term is preffered (12 to 16 weeks)
How to find us
- FIll in the below form for more details.
- You will then be able to conatct Emma Derbyshire at Ambleside who will tell you available positions in classes or any help she needs organising events!
DBS checks under 1 year old are accepted.