eXpense 365 Finance App
eXpense 365 - The Finance App
Our Students' Union here at Nottingham is one of the first in the country to invest in creating a Finance App to allow our students to digitally claim back any expenses incurred on behalf of your club/society.
Our App, eXpense 365, is designed to do two things:
- Allow club/society members to claim back expenses quickly and easily
- Allow clubs/societies to be able to view their current balance and recent transactions
The App can be downloaded at the following locations:
- iOS devices - http://tinyurl.com/expense365iOS
- Android devices - http://tinyurl.com/expense365Android
The following presentation shows how to use the App on a step by step basis.
- For smaller transactions under £10, please group together on one claim. Each individual claim processed costs the SU £1.25 so if we repeatedly see low value claims we will have to pass the costs back on to your club/society.
- When attaching a proof of payment to your claim, please ensure that this actually shows the payment being made otherwise your Treasurer will be unable approve the payment.
- Payments for expenses will appear in your personal bank account 3 working days after you receive a remittance.
- Please do not use the App as a test to show someone how it works. All entries appear as live on our system. Please refer to the guidance documents and FAQs instead.
- Please do not submit invoices for payment through the App; these should go through the invoice payment system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have some more Frequently Asked Questions which you can find answers to at this link.