Farmers Market (SB)
Fundraising and Volunteering (SB)
About Farmers Market (SB)
SB Farmers' Market is a student run market showcasing a range of local producers and businesses!
A range of products are on sale from sweet treats, to fresh fruit and veg and a range of hot foods. There is something for everyone!
- The markets run on the first Wednesday of each month in term time.
- 11am - 3pm
- Located in the Barn and under the Rushcliffe Pavilion or on the front lawn.
- Free parking and dogs welcome!
- £5 annual membership which provides discounts to a range of stalls at the markets (subject to change on the day)
- Members receive a goodybag containing a branded jute bag, a cow stress toy and a keep cup travel mug.
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students’ Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.