British Red Cross Society
What we do?
- To support people during disasters or crisis.
- To undertake community connector project such as accompanying elderly to supermarkets, wrapping gifts for elderly during Christmas and so on.
- To fundraise.
- To organise events and talks, which raise awareness of the British Red Cross, Basic First Aid, emergency response, preparing for disasters, finding missing families, Refugee support and Health and Social Care.
- Involve in missing maps activities to map parts of world, allowing people in British Red Cross to reach people in rural areas.
- Promoting voluntary and internship opportunities provided by the British Red Cross, allowing students to workshadow in different departments in British Red Cross.
What’s the benefits?
- Be part of the world’s largest humanitarian organization
- Opportunity to meet with amazing people through national youth conference
- Opportunity to work with students from other universities and experienced voluntary team from the organisation
- Opportunity to workshadow under British Red Cross
- Opportunity to organise events
- Get certification for voluntary works
- Develop soft skills
- Get certificate from British Red Cross
- Enhance CV